Learning kits by Creative's are compliation of constructive activities and games which are required for the developmental needs of the children along with introducing them to the curriculum based topics.
Presently available learning kits/Packs by Creative's are:
- Little Learner's Packs 1,2 and 3
- Four Visual Learning Packs
- Two Math Lab Kits for classes 3 to 8 and 9 to 10.
Little Learner's Packs
These learning packs are available in three parts for children of age 3 years to 5 years. These packs help in developing observation, motor, memory and matching skills in children.
Visual learning is a type of learning and teaching in which the information is given to the learner in the form of visuals such as images, pictures, charts and graphs etc. Creative's Visual learning series encourages children to understand the academic concepts with the help of visuals. Thus, the kits helps children in better and faster learning of academic concepts and development of some other skills as well.
Math Lab Kits
These are the kits which have been made to strengthen mathematical understanding and competence in children. Various concepts have been explained using certain material to give practical experience to the children and activities can be chosen according to its complexity and ability of the child. These kits conform CBSE and equivalent curriculum of grade 3rd to 8th and 9th to 10th.
Some of the important characteristics of kits are:
- The kits help in preparing toddlers for school.
- Preschoolers can learn early maths, early science and language arts.
- Kit contains everything that is necessary for development such as large and attractive illustrations, easy-to-handle material and easy-to-follow instructions.
- The kits are age appropriate.
- The activities have been given in step-by-step manner, covering curriculum-based topics.
- Included activities and games are developmentally appropriate.
- Every kit makes children constructively engaged in creative and fun learning.
Skills developed through learning Kits are:
- Observation Skills
- Visual Discrimination
- Matching Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Memory Skills
- Problem Solving
- Logical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Social Skills